Dr Guillaume Erard has been teaching at Saint Maur International School since 2010. He holds a BSc in Applied Microbiology (Hons) from the Nottingham Trent University (United Kingdom) and a PhD in Plant-Microbe Molecular Interactions from University College Dublin (Ireland). While a researcher, Dr Erard's main interests consisted in the expression of evolutionary-restricted genes.
Dr Erard has a particular interest in Japanese culture and history and he has been practicing martial arts for over 25 years. He currently holds a fifth degree black belt in Aikido and a third degree black belt in Daito-ryu Aiki-jujutsu. He regularly writes about Japan and martial arts on his own website.
- Grade 8 - Combined Sciences (Biology)
- Grade 9 - IGCSE Combined Sciences (Biology)
- Grade 10 - IGCSE Combined Sciences (Biology)
- Grade 11 - IB Biology (HL)
- Grade 12 - IB Biology (HL)