Peter Marsh was born and educated in the UK, and has worked in the UK, Germany, Grenada, Tanzania and Japan. He holds an MA degree in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge. In addition to teaching high school Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Theory of Knowledge, he has worked as a research assistant at the Manchester Medical School investigating the encrustation of urinary catheters (a topic remarkable only for being even less interesting than it sounds). He joined Saint Maur in 1993, left in 1999 and, realizing his mistake, returned in 2003. His interests include creative writing and classical music.
- Grade 8 - Combined Sciences (Physics)
- Grade 9 - IGCSE Combined Sciences (Physics)
- Grade 10 - IGCSE Combined Sciences (Physics)
- Grade 11 - IB Physics (SL/HL)
- Grade 12 - IB Physics (SL/HL)
- Theory of Knowledge